This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PubG lagging , battery draining ,Need an update

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
There are too many lags in pubG nowadays I think Rog 2 is getting out of date . I think updates stabilize the laggs in pubG but u guys aren't providing frequent updates.
For now I am playing on smooth and extreme graphics which has very less lags but this isn't a POCOPHONE to play on low graphics . I prefer balenced and extreme in this phone but it's too laggy nowadays . Pls guys we neeed performance update on this . I don't care about android 10 but for me performance matters most . Pls give us performance boost .
And even nowadays I am observing battery only lasts 5 hrs 30 min from 100% - 2% even when the sound and brightness are kept at 85%. My former one plus 6t had 3700 mah battery in which I almost got 4hrs 30 min even for a whole year .
I am getting a doubt is this really 6000 mah battery or is that u guys didn't fully optimised battery like one plus did??
20 REPLIES 20

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I don't know what's with the aero cooler being attached but it has improve the performance and FPS stability. before that was really my problem.. i always complain here. then after acquiring the cooler fan it suddenly can have stable performance.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sagarreddysag

There are too many lags in pubG nowadays I think Rog 2 is getting out of date . I think updates stabilize the laggs in pubG but u guys aren't providing frequent updates.

For now I am playing on smooth and extreme graphics which has very less lags but this isn't a POCOPHONE to play on low graphics . I prefer balenced and extreme in this phone but it's too laggy nowadays . Pls guys we neeed performance update on this . I don't care about android 10 but for me performance matters most . Pls give us performance boost .

And even nowadays I am observing battery only lasts 5 hrs 30 min from 100% - 2% even when the sound and brightness are kept at 85%. My former one plus 6t had 3700 mah battery in which I almost got 4hrs 30 min even for a whole year .

I am getting a doubt is this really 6000 mah battery or is that u guys didn't fully optimised battery like one plus did??

PubG lagging , battery draining ,Need an update
85% brightness is really bright and if you have adaptive brightness active, then you don't know if it sometimes goes even higher.
To compare this with another phone that you used to game on with different display, different chipset, different everything and most probably on a different version of PUBG is not a good comparison.
We've been conducting a battery comparison in this thread below and it's always nice to see when users discovers how much difference display brightness can do. @OPC was surprised to see that he could only get about 3h of gameplay in Asphalt 9 when running at full brightness and when playing with normal brightness he's used to twice the battery life
Ralph Christian

Just did a factory reset. ( Replaced Feb 1 ) 2 weeks used.

PC Mark is the only app installed.

ROG 2 Ultimate Edition.

PCmark work 2.0 benchmark battery.

6hrs

Xmode on

WiFi on

120hz

100% brightness

2BCN7H31WC65.jpg

C82FRBCE66RG.jpg

PC Mark 2.0 Benchmark Batter Life 2.0 6hrs only.
If I set the ROG Phone II display to 20% brightness and 60Hz, then I can run PCMark for up to 24 hours. The same phone doesn't even reach 8 hours at full brightness in 120Hz running the very same cpu/gpu intensive tests.
sagarreddysag

U guys might like this , I have fully understood how gyro behaves in this phone spending more than 2 days in training room .

For the guys who complain gyro problem - here is the solution just put songs go to training room grind , grind and grind till u understand how gyro behaves in this phone. This is the only solution for now . It's gyro isn't bad but is a little bit complicated that's it .

I found a problem while overusing gyro - sometimes gyro becomes reversed like if we pull mobile down aim goes up and if we pull right the aim goes left u guys should look it .

It happens only when overusing of gyro like rarely but if that would get fixed it would be a lot of help

View post
We're actually improving the gyro for PUBG in a future FOTA 🙂

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I don't play PUBG Mobile but out of curiosity I've just installed on both of my phones, ROG phone 2 and LG V30+.
Ran at highest settings on both devices.
LG ran without any lags or frame drops,
ROG with X mode had few lags here and there. Not too much of lags but not butter smooth either. Frame drops especially while engaging with enemies.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16846/pubg-lagging-battery-draining-need-an-update

85% brightness is really bright and if you have adaptive brightness active, then you don't know if it sometimes goes even higher.

To compare this with another phone that you used to game on with different display, different chipset, different everything and most probably on a different version of PUBG is not a good comparison.

We've been conducting a battery comparison in this thread below and it's always nice to see when users discovers how much difference display brightness can do. @OPC was surprised to see that he could only get about 3h of gameplay in Asphalt 9 when running at full brightness and when playing with normal brightness he's used to twice the battery life

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16936/pc-mark-2-0-benchmark-batter-life-2-0-6hrs-only

If I set the ROG Phone II display to 20% brightness and 60Hz, then I can run PCMark for up to 24 hours. The same phone doesn't even reach 8 hours at full brightness in 120Hz running the very same cpu/gpu intensive tests.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44595#Comment_44595

View post
1. Ok i understand my Op6t is missing extra hardware parts and is older than rog 2 ,I understand it the comparison is waste.
2. But idk how many nits of brightness both phones but Rog 2 85% brightness = 50 % brightness on op6t. Idk but it may be because different panel behaviour . I understand it .
3. There may be more space for battery optimization . U guys should try it 🙂 . I understand screen is 120 hz (mine kept at 90 hz) it drains more battery but u guys shuld try it .
4. What about laggs ??Anders_ASUS Any solution for that .
Now even ultimate X mode is also not enough to stop laggs . Any update about this ??

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16846/pubg-lagging-battery-draining-need-an-update

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16936/pc-mark-2-0-benchmark-batter-life-2-0-6hrs-only

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44595#Comment_44595

View post
Thx for adding gyro problem to ur future updates . I really do appreciate it .