This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 3 DISCUSSIONS

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
u know guys i love having Asus rog 2 except for some draw backs here and there. This is the best phone out there at best price at my point of view. NOW AS 2020 HAS BEGUN LETS DISCUSS ABOUT HOW ROG PHONE 3 MIGHT BE :-
My expectations:-
1. It must contain latest Snapdragon 865 processor
2. Contains adreno 650 GPU
3. Must contain Dolby vision
4. Addition of Dolby audio would be better than dtsx
5. FLUID AMOLED IS BETTER THAN AMOLED.IT WOULD BE BETTER IF U ADD THIS.
6. I have Seen a majour improvement in camera from rog 1 to rog 2. But it's not enough compared to other flagships. PLS MAKE THE CAMERA OF ROG 3 BEST OF BEST . everyone will love it if it's cameras are improved.
7. This UI is better but in future we need more updates
8. It might contain 144hz display.
9. Give us more more finger print animations.
10. 8gb / 256 gb varient should be made available
11. Rog 2 looks are excellent don't make majour changes .
THATS IT FOR ME I GUSS . COMMENT BELOW WHAT FEATURES U GUYS LIKE ROG 3 TO HAVE.

62 REPLIES 62

Praj
Rising Star I
Asus should give exchange offers from Rog 2 to 3 for reasonable price after launch it will be good...

Pisquare
Star II
I think the hardware is at par with any other phone out there. Sure, few bugs here and there are alright. I'm fully satisfied with my rog2. No complaints. Yes, there are bugs, but that's ok, they're acceptable. No phone or os is perfect. I'm pretty sure major other features will be well thought of like SoC, RAM, screen, battery etc. My sole request for feature in the rog3 is an in built fan. As tiny and slow as feasible will do. A mere vent isn't great. I can't use protective cases coz it heats up, have to remove each time i play or charge. Then went back to stock provided case. I repurposed an old laptop's cpu fan, gave it usb power, made a box thingy to blow from below the phone while i charge the phone or game on it or both. I have to power it with a separate 5V brick. Heat is an enemy of electronics and it must be dealt with. Optional (expensive) accessories are not the answer. Their availability is an issue and its always a burden to carry one more thing around, phones today are definition of portability. Also waiting for Android 10 on ROG. Thanks.

sawankumar2012
Star III
I would like to see the improvement on the camera department too. "Gamers don't care about the camera quality". - this is a total baseless claim. Please improve the camera department too with everything else.
Please add the VOLTE support too this time

akhilj66
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15054/asus-rog-phone-3-discussions

Is your wishlist in order of importance/priority?

And

How is "Fluid amoled" different from "Amoled" ?

Do you wish us to just give the panel a random "fancy" name ? Like ROG Amoled?

View post
Would be nice for marketing. People who are not so technically sound would definitely get attracted by this.

Android
Rising Star I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41574#Comment_41574

Would be nice for marketing. People who are not so technically sound would definitely get attracted by this.

View post
Yeah that's just a marketing gimmick.
But what we really want is to add a dedicated Nvidia GPU and slap in G-SYNC display like an actual ASUS ROG product! *sarcasm*