Red magic trolling Rog 2

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
479NBAX3HXIR.jpg
Asus should check how red magic keeping trolling us 😄
15 REPLIES 15

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Now that's funny though honestly I was torn between their 3s and this phone(rog phone 2) at one time. I hope I chose right seeing how many issues and bugs there is on this phone.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I'll just leave this right here.

Asus ROG Phone II review
Internal fans cant even beat ROG2 without fan.
LSKX12G2BXB1.png

As for bugs, every phone has bugs , unfortunately.. I honestly dont think ROG2 suffers from more of them than other phones - esp. not considering all the advanced features provided.

OPC
Zen Master II
This review coincides with my experience. I play Asphalt 9 always in X-mode set to max and the AirCooller fan blowing max. My realtime monitor without the cooler attached shows constant 49 deg C, while the cooler attached and blowing max reduces the temperature to very pleasing 39 deg C. That's over the period of several hours. The review said lowest was 36. So comparable.
Playing several hours with X-mode turned off and without the cooler, temperature remains at acceptable 42 deg C and there is no drop of performance whatsoever.
Still the AirCooller is a game changer and an absolute must have for me.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

I'll just leave this right here.

https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_rog_phone_ii_ultimate_edition-review-1984p6.php

Internal fans cant even beat ROG2 without fan.

LSKX12G2BXB1.png

As for bugs, every phone has bugs , unfortunately.. I honestly dont think ROG2 suffers from more of them than other phones - esp. not considering all the advanced features provided.

View post
Honestly I am aware that Rog 2 has best hardware but it struggles in pubG mobile like a normal phone .
NUBIA redmagic 3s may suck at camera department and other hardwares but I have seen its performance with my own eyes which my clg friend has it gives a perfect 60 fps even on hotdrops in pubG mobile . As for Rog 2 it struggles and laggs even on smooth and extreme graphics .
What's ur answer for this ??? As a gamer performance and game optimizations matter to me which rog 2 is lacking seriously.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
in-game performance is different than what is on benchmark. 😞