This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance and stutters issue is getting worse day by day

prashanth
Rising Star II
After upgrading to android 10,the very i pointed out that there were stutters in my phone ....so i put it out in forum(
Although there are many people who dont have a problem at all there are many who are facing this issue
Earlier a restart a week used it solve the issue but after .121 i had to restart every 48hrs and now after .129 update the I'm restarting every three days
Mods have been responsive but the developers haven't found the solution yet
I just wanted to know how many people are facing the issue and if anybody found the solution to stop this nonsense.

9 REPLIES 9

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
prashanth

I know most people dont have a problem, I'm asking for the ones who does if u check the forum for stutters u can see many threads about the issue

So the issue is there and not exclusive to me

View post
I believe maybe @rajeshguduru111, @Akash Pratap and @sarathchandran1005 have the same issue too. Everyone else who I have asked has replied that their device is working like normal after our latest update.
I just talked to our devs and the only thing we can see from your logs is that there's a big memory leak but we can't see why. We don't know if there's a certain app that you all have in common that causes this or if it's a hardware issue.
My suggestion right now is that you list all apps you have installed. Maybe we can see a pattern.
If there's no pattern then my only suggestion to you is to show your local ASUS support all the correspondence that we've had and that they need to switch out your motherboard. Hopefully, it's a hardware issue and a new motherboard will fix that.

prashanth
Rising Star II
These are my apps
Cod and asphalt 9 too?they were hidden

Revanth
Rising Star I
These are my apps

_jis_
Zen Master III
@prashanth @Revanth
Publishing a list of your applications as a series of snapshots is not a very happy idea in terms of comparing with someone else and so on.
It is much more useful to provide your list of applications in text or html format.
Here is my tip for one old Czech application that still does its job very well I can highly recommend it.
AppList - Apps on Google PlayI attach an example of applications export in HTML and text form.

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

@prashanth @Revanth

Publishing a list of your applications as a series of snapshots is not a very happy idea in terms of comparing with someone else and so on.

It is much more useful to provide your list of applications in text or html format.

Here is my tip for one old Czech application that still does its job very well I can highly recommend it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.ox.AppList

I attach an example of applications export in HTML and text form.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/865/IDQHAIPAHUWN.zip

View post
Thanks