This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 2 and ROG CETRA

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
It is hard to play games while playing and charging ROG PHONE 2.. coz the bottom port will block and right hand is not comfortable. wish the dev design the aero cooler fan with type c for audio.. that there is an additional port at the aero cooler fan designed for the ROG CETRA.
33 REPLIES 33

OPC
Zen Master II
I have a 30W charger. Charging phone while playing Asphalt 9 doesn't heat up the phone more than usual. Fast charging is running as usual. In the Armoury Crate Console I have set fan speed to max. The fan blows constantly and Game Ginnie real time monitor shows constant 39 degrees C. So the AirCooller and 30W charger works flawlessly. Without the cooler playing in X-mode all settings to max the phone would reach 49 deg C. The cooler spinning fan on max reduces the temperature by incredible 10 deg C. I don't know about other games, but the one I play is just perfect on Rog 2.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
why i want it on the bottom port when aerocooler fan is attached so that it could stand onthe table while watching video or Netflix @Anders_ASUS .

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

why i want it on the bottom port when aerocooler fan is attached so that it could stand onthe table while watching video or Netflix @Anders_ASUS .

View post
I don't understand. It won't be able to stand on a table anyway if you're listening via USB C headphones at the same time

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
why not?. the aero cooler is in the side port of the phone and the phone is on landscape so the bottom port is free.. before i could watch via 3.5mm the bottom port but now i bought a ROG CETRA because my old 3.5mm headset broke.
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46364#Comment_46364

I don't understand. It won't be able to stand on a table anyway if you're listening via USB C headphones at the same time

View post