This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD MOBILE FREEZING/LAGGING (with video)

joshskyrim
Star II
Hi team,
I noticed some time now that whenever i was playing in COD MOBILE with my team there is a time that the game freezing/lagging minimal to non-responsive movements. I tried to set to default all the settings in-game and in the armoury crate, clean cache and reinstall the game but still same result. And i have to restart the game just to make it playable again. Please help.
17 REPLIES 17

jive
Star I
Hallo Leute,also mit der Lösung von Joschi geht es schon etwas besser aber noch nicht das Ultimative. Hat noch jemand eine Lösung?
Gruß

jive
Star I
Gibt es immer noch keine Lösung von Asus,was eigentlich wohl Tencent betrifft, bezüglich dem einfrieren und dem schwarzem Display bei Cod mobile???

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jive

Gibt es immer noch keine Lösung von Asus,was eigentlich wohl Tencent betrifft, bezüglich dem einfrieren und dem schwarzem Display bei Cod mobile???

View post
Before we decide to log your device in order to find out if there's anything unusual happening in the system that could cause the game to lag, I must ask if you have tried to reinstall your game? And if you normally play on wifi, try playing on mobile data only to see if that helps. If you normally only play on mobile data, then try a wifi. Sometimes, these lags are actually due to a lag in the connection.