This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.129 update feedback

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Hi. I want to say that the new update is awesome! Phone finally runs faster, just like it should to run. Only two problems are still present:
Chrome sometimes hanging - I can't scroll and write anything. After few seconds it backs to normal.
Problem with navigation buttons - sometimes it doesn't react or it looks like pressed and touching it don't do anything. Sometimes after short press, it reads it as long press and makes a screen shot for example.
7 REPLIES 7

Mayendra
Rising Star II
the first one yeah it happens to me too, to fix it fast i just swipe up from buttom gesture to change apps then i get to chrome again and no hanging anymore.

the second one isn't happen to me

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Mayendra

the first one yeah it happens to me too, to fix it fast i just swipe up from buttom gesture to change apps then i get to chrome again and no hanging anymore.

the second one isn't happen to me

View post
I know, going to all running apps and back to Chrome solves it, but anyway it should work well without workarounds.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Neither is happening to me.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kolorowezworki

Hi. I want to say that the new update is awesome! Phone finally runs faster, just like it should to run. Only two problems are still present:

Chrome sometimes hanging - I can't scroll and write anything. After few seconds it backs to normal.

Problem with navigation buttons - sometimes it doesn't react or it looks like pressed and touching it don't do anything. Sometimes after short press, it reads it as long press and makes a screen shot for example.

.129 update feedback
I use gesture navigation so I haven't noticed any issue with navigation. How often does this happen?
Chrome may hang occasionally but many times it's because of which webpage you visit. Would you say it happens randomly or could it be a specific web page that you visit often?