cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game lobby before me ? Same network

asifnoor88
Star I
Hello
Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game before me ?
Same wifi and same place we are playing.
During voice call normal mode the caller can't hear me properly when i switched to speaker and return to normal it work some time i think its software issue..
When Android 10 launching..
waiting for your answer thanks
13 REPLIES 13

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
asifnoor88

Hello

Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game before me ?

Same wifi and same place we are playing.

During voice call normal mode the caller can't hear me properly when i switched to speaker and return to normal it work some time i think its software issue..

When Android 10 launching..

waiting for your answer thanks

lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game lobby before me ? Same network
bro i am also facing the same issue.. i am always... the 3rd or 4th one to join the match. You will be surprised that i am playing pubg mobile on a wired internet connection without any sim card or any other app in the phone than the native apps. I have never inserted a SIM card in the phone. I play it using WI - fi or wired connection with "Asus Professional Dock"
I use airtel broadband. Upload speed is 8 MBPS and download is 40 MBPS. Still no luck.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Hi, this happens even in CODM too.
Sometimes my friend's phones with mid range specs load out quickly than ROG 2. Even after an match, scores screen load quickly to them..
I don't think thats an issue though. Its merely a 2-4 second delay for me.
Maybe, because ROG runs with Max graphics and others load with mid graphics.
Other possible reason could be that PUBG/CODM are not properly optimised for ROGs hardware.(?)

Chhandama
Star II
Facing the same problem here. Pubg is lagging and I feel it's getting worst everyday. At some point I might consider selling the phone soon.

Virtuous
Star I
Im having the same issue as well