This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Armoury Crate overclock, battery optimization & key mapping HERE!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's possible to save your Scenario Profile settings in Armoury Crate as files in case you ever need to reset your device.
This possibility is also perfect for sharing your favorite settings with others. Maybe you have found the perfect overclocking setting or a way to save 20% battery life without lowering the frame rate. Maybe you consider your key mapping for the Kunai Gamepad or Mobile Desktop Dock to be the best and you want others to try it too.
To share your settings. 1. enter Armoury Crate 2. go to Scenario Profiles 3. press the share button in the top right corner 4. upload the file to your google drive 5. either download the file from your google drive, zip it and upload it here, or just share your google link with permission set to "anyone with the link can view" 6. make sure to include the following information [Game Title] [Included settings] To import settings. 1. Download the file to your device. It doesn't matter which folder. 2. enter Armoury Crate 3. go to Scenario Profiles 4. press the download button and the profile will be located automatically 5. when you have pressed the downloaded profile you can uncheck the settings you don't want to overwrite.
ITHWG6P68CPU.jpg

58 REPLIES 58

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

MOBA skills buttons are meant to be used for the perspective control in PUBG in similar games. So you can run in one direction and look in another.

We're aware about the sensitivity and we're trying to improve but do keep in mind that this game hasn't been made with gamepad support in mind. Even when we find the perfect settings, it's still not going to be as good as with native gamepad support.

View post
X07ZO1EVG3BC.png

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nayyar.rahul18

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45855#Comment_45855

X07ZO1EVG3BC.png

View post
I believe this is the video you wanted to link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojIozS90xTk
We're simulating touches on a screen from joysticks so I believe it goes without saying that it will never be as good. It's like having a hectic conversation with someone who speaks another language and in this analogy/metaphor, ASUS is the translator who's trying to translate as fast and accurately as possible.
Haha, I love how you want me to tell you that everything's gonna be A OK. Maybe it will. I surely hope so. Our goal is of course to get much better in important games like PUGB.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Any scenario profile for PUBGM that is from the devs tried and tested for HDR extreme?

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
i'm still waiting for this 🙂
I hope with armoury crate we can open 90 or 120 fps on pubg m ?

Can i turn off the vibration when using air triggers? If yes then how?