This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GALLERY SUGGESTION & CAMERA QUERY

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I would like to suggest that the gallery can edit and put a ROG watermark too. Not just the camera app. Sometimes i use GCAM for taking photos.

About the camera app.. Is there some upcoming fixes/improvements with the camera? Specially the front cam? I was waiting for camera app fixes and improvement.
9 REPLIES 9

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Also using a filter on the default cam on the upper right will lose the ROG water mark..

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS any thoughts?.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The side effect of allowing this would be that the ROG watermark could lose its value. It doesn't just say that this photo was captured using an ROG Phone II. It also says that this picture has been captured using asus camera app without any filters.
We want the watermark to stand for something so the answer will be no. We will not include it in the gallery app

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

The side effect of allowing this would be that the ROG watermark could lose its value. It doesn't just say that this photo was captured using an ROG Phone II. It also says that this picture has been captured using asus camera app without any filters.

We want the watermark to stand for something so the answer will be no. We will not include it in the gallery app

View post
does by saying that you really need to up your game with the camera department. coz stock asus camera is losing it's value color is pretty much wash out. and the filter you are saying is built in the ASUS Camera APP