This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z price

sivamani242
Rising Star I
My sincere request is don't decrease asus 6z price in upcoming 4-5months , because mobile resale value is decreasing , specially in india

One more thing i want to warn in upcoming future bring 865 processor as early as possible then other competitors with aggressive price to capture market , brand value is enough i thank , time to capture market with good service
Follow apple strategy in marketing , pricing strategy from Xiaomi , service strategy from samsung

8 REPLIES 8

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Gurujit

i want to purchase asus 6z black matte in indonesia, from where i should purchase, am not getting this mobile online

Please help me to purchase.

View post
i ordered it from one worker in erafone citilink in Bandung, so when they got new shipment from ASUS, i got one. Its so rare here so you need extra effort to get one.

Whatever
Rising Star I
Gurujit

i want to purchase asus 6z black matte in indonesia, from where i should purchase, am not getting this mobile online

Please help me to purchase.

View post
Well mate, in Indonesia asus zenfone 6 is what Indonesian called "ghoib" it means like ghost. Why? Because asus Indonesia said they still exist in Indonesia and sell zenfone 6, but you'll never find it in retail store or offline store. The only way you'll get it is from their official online store in one of the famous e-commerce site in Indonesia. And the nightmare is not stop there, even at their official online store, the phone is very...very...very...limited. So it's a race with other people that want to buy that phone too. I'm lucky to get this phone, the colour is like what you want, the matte version. Honestly I don't know if I'm lucky to get this colour, because the matte version using metal or aluminum at the back, not glass like the regular version.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45707#Comment_45707

Hope you got it mate. When I asked this phone on erafone BEC, they only answered that they have no stock, the end. So you got it lucky that you can PO on erafone citylink. Buying this phone is like treasure hunting in Indonesia.

View post
i got it at the next day after i PO from erafone citilink, 20 November actually.
Yea at first i went to erafone BEC and it was out of stock.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45622#Comment_45622

Well mate, in Indonesia asus zenfone 6 is what Indonesian called "ghoib" it means like ghost. Why? Because asus Indonesia said they still exist in Indonesia and sell zenfone 6, but you'll never find it in retail store or offline store. The only way you'll get it is from their official online store in one of the famous e-commerce site in Indonesia. And the nightmare is not stop there, even at their official online store, the phone is very...very...very...limited. So it's a race with other people that want to buy that phone too. I'm lucky to get this phone, the colour is like what you want, the matte version. Honestly I don't know if I'm lucky to get this colour, because the matte version using metal or aluminum at the back, not glass like the regular version.

View post
Back metal is better than fragile and super slippery glass back.