This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Update

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Looks like Android 11 preview has already been released. Yet there's no indication or update whatsoever regarding Android 10 for the Rog Phone 2. All we keep hearing is "it's around the corner"

This is a complete joke. Can't Asus just be honest & give us a truthful response rather than making us wait and lie to us ??
24 REPLIES 24

Aryan202
Community Legend I
waxy78611

Looks like Android 11 preview has already been released. Yet there's no indication or update whatsoever regarding Android 10 for the Rog Phone 2. All we keep hearing is "it's around the corner"

This is a complete joke. Can't Asus just be honest & give us a truthful response rather than making us wait and lie to us ??

Rog Phone 2 Update
Yeah and every godammn brand out there is running the android 11 developer preview shm ?
Only the pixels have it rn

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Ha ha ha I warned many of them to stay away from this phone. I am ROG Phone 1 user who paid twice the amount of ROG 2. Yet this phone took almost an year for one Android update. Asus is on a verge of launching ROG Phone 3 now. I'll continue educating everyone about how bad these guys are.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
CyberPunk2302

Ha ha ha I warned many of them to stay away from this phone. I am ROG Phone 1 user who paid twice the amount of ROG 2. Yet this phone took almost an year for one Android update. Asus is on a verge of launching ROG Phone 3 now. I'll continue educating everyone about how bad these guys are.

View post
Hehehe, and still no response from ASUS team. They are liars and scammers.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Are we getting beta 8 ? Or is it going to be the stable version.
There was a lot of performance drop with the beta 7 update tho.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
kotlaabhinay12345

Are we getting beta 8 ? Or is it going to be the stable version.

There was a lot of performance drop with the beta 7 update tho.

View post
Looks like they've released beta 8 today, check it out