This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG lags with screen recording

manishiskillred
Star III
What's the point of gaming phone when this stupid phone can't even record screen while gaming...it starts lagging...sud have bought Iphoje xr ...I can't record videos without dying coz of lag....it lags when 2-3 squads nearby so annoying
7 REPLIES 7

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
This(lag) also happens when i stream by connecting my Avermedia Capture card to the Asus professional dock using an HDMI cable.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
If you have your screen set to 120Hz and start a screen recording, then there will be stuttering because the screen recorder is limited to 90Hz
But I tried both with and without screen recording when locking the frame rate to 60Hz and then it's more like maybe, just maybe some micro stuttering. Not sure if I imagine it or if it's really there.
Please let me know what you think if you change the PUBG Scenario Profile Display setting to 60Hz? Did this solve your issue?
For faster reply, please quote this message when you reply

manishiskillred
Star III
Anders_ASUS

If you have your screen set to 120Hz and start a screen recording, then there will be stuttering because the screen recorder is limited to 90Hz

But I tried both with and without screen recording when locking the frame rate to 60Hz and then it's more like maybe, just maybe some micro stuttering. Not sure if I imagine it or if it's really there.

Please let me know what you think if you change the PUBG Scenario Profile Display setting to 60Hz? Did this solve your issue?

For faster reply, please quote this message when you reply

View post
I always use 60hz only , not even 90hz... And It stopped lagging after I changed temperature control to high in armory crate settings for pubg... If that doesn't fix enabling x mode and setting performance to ultimate fixes lag...because I am not lagging anymore even with screen recorder.