This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Update

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Looks like Android 11 preview has already been released. Yet there's no indication or update whatsoever regarding Android 10 for the Rog Phone 2. All we keep hearing is "it's around the corner"

This is a complete joke. Can't Asus just be honest & give us a truthful response rather than making us wait and lie to us ??
24 REPLIES 24

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus is such sucks. Can anyone know tht in which corner tht android 10 is ??
Jst give us a month not date or u jst making us fool by saying around the corner or all joke's

@a20050413@Andro Kiang13@Anders_ASUS @and06tw @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS

waxy78611
Zen Master I
asaniket03

Asus is such sucks. Can anyone know tht in which corner tht android 10 is ??

Jst give us a month not date or u jst making us fool by saying around the corner or all joke's

@a20050413@Andro Kiang13@Anders_ASUS @and06tw @Kris_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
They think we are idiots. Also, they seem to be deleting our posts regarding the update. I have had many posts deleted by the Asus team . What is wrong with them ?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
waxy78611

Looks like Android 11 preview has already been released. Yet there's no indication or update whatsoever regarding Android 10 for the Rog Phone 2. All we keep hearing is "it's around the corner"

This is a complete joke. Can't Asus just be honest & give us a truthful response rather than making us wait and lie to us ??

Rog Phone 2 Update
I'm completely done with them now . We all have tried our best , begged for A10 but there is no response from asus except- it's around the corner . Everybody is frustrated , angry , sad and what not , all of em spoke their heart out - asking fr it , trying to figure it out when will it come by searching on diff platforms and even showing frustration in their posts but yet there is no response which means we as customers are not being valued at all . I agree Rog 2 is a beast phone and may have complications but inst it companies responsibility to take care of the customer rather than giving excuses ,we paid for it right? I'm sure about this that still there will be no affect even after soo much cribbing for A10 . Completely disappointed with after service #no value for customers .

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17210/rog-phone-2-update

I'm completely done with them now . We all have tried our best , begged for A10 but there is no response from asus except- it's around the corner . Everybody is frustrated , angry , sad and what not , all of em spoke their heart out - asking fr it , trying to figure it out when will it come by searching on diff platforms and even showing frustration in their posts but yet there is no response which means we as customers are not being valued at all . I agree Rog 2 is a beast phone and may have complications but inst it companies responsibility to take care of the customer rather than giving excuses ,we paid for it right? I'm sure about this that still there will be no affect even after soo much cribbing for A10 . Completely disappointed with after service #no value for customers .

View post
I recently purchased the p30 pro, it's not roughly the same price as the Rog II or slightly cheaper even. The battery life is insanely good on the p30 pro! I'm reaching almost 14 hours SOT with 3 days on the battery . It charges very quick too, 1 hour gets you from 0 to 100%. The camera's are excellent. The phone is fast. And it has android 10 too ? I'll probably sell my Rog II now. But I agree with you, the Rog II is such a beast, such a shame about the updates. The support is rubbish and the Asus team do nothing but lie to us, they obviously think we are dumb idiots to fall for their "around the corner" lies