This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Dev Team:- Break silence over Vowifi capabilities of Asus 5Z (ZS621KL)

gkumar_india18
Star III
Dear Asus technical support / Moderator,
Please break silence over Vowifi capabilities of Asus 5Z (ZS620KL & ZS621KL).
We are worried about it & searching for answers. Only you can clarify this query.
Hope you will take it seriously & revert with proper details here on zentalk community forum.

Thanks,
11 REPLIES 11

gkumar_india18
Star III
Dear Mod,
Does Native video calling function depends on network carrier cooperation ??
If not, then why not you enabled it for Asus 5Z ??
Does AR Core App needs support of network carrier then why not you enabled it ??
All above are the burning questions which have ignored by you in the past.
Slowly slowly You will lose your customers if you keep continue to ignore your customers queries.

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS

Fan Chat is not a section where we are actively responding to queries , the new ZenTalk forum here focuses on ZenFone 6 and ROG Phone II - the moderators I think are quite active there and helpful where we can provide service.

As to VoWifi, the support depends a lot on operator cooperation , and its enabling or not is not a global setting switch that we can "turn on" at will. Validation with every operator and cooperation with every operator is a necessity in order to ensure proper function.

If the answer you want is "VoWifi is working in India" then I cannot give you that answer , nor are we able to provide any clear guidance on if or when this would happen at this point.

View post
Great to know on the VoWifi situation. The recent update for Zenfone 5z (.46) has jitters in apps especially Twitter and Reddit. The overall UI is not blazing smooth as before. Would be nice if you could look into this matter

Abhinav
Zen Master I
ramneek2110

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45572#Comment_45572

Great to know on the VoWifi situation. The recent update for Zenfone 5z (.46) has jitters in apps especially Twitter and Reddit. The overall UI is not blazing smooth as before. Would be nice if you could look into this matter

View post
Some jitters are helping battery to last more. Full forced 60fps will eat battery blazing fast.

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Its better to get ViLTE than VoWIFI. No use of VoWIFI for me, u will get same HD calling sound lile during VoLTE.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
sidarya31

Its better to get ViLTE than VoWIFI. No use of VoWIFI for me, u will get same HD calling sound lile during VoLTE.

View post
ViLTE ???