This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

ZT-590b0913
Star I
It the same issue with mine .i just purchased rog phone 2 strix edition and the wifi connectivity keeps disconnecting.. please fix it...

Joshua_Renz
Star I
I am experiencing the same issue. I thought it was with my router, so I switched to 2.4 ghz but to no avail, the issue persisted. The issue always happens when playing games and streaming videos, but aside from those, didn't experience the said issue. It is a bit frustrating to have this issue with this phone when I never experienced this issue with my previous phones. Disappointing for an upgrade, I must say.

cheetean
Star I
I just bought a set and having the same problem, this wifi problem is the common problem for this phone , can asus do something on this?

Umair
Star I
I am having the same issue.....

kayastha_suresh
Star II
Me too. The same problem here..networks disconnect self and reconnect self in few seconds with dual sim