This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Zentalk Looks Cool

ath_eion
Star II
It's good to see Zentalk in a whole new avatar, everything is nicer, neat, and clean. Waiting for all the functions here to go live. And couldn't resist mentioning this, waiting for Zenfone 6 - 2019, hope to see something really new and amazing. BTW, this is Dr.Zen starktend (IN).
29 REPLIES 29

G_thakur
Star I
Can you please tell me what's negative about my comment. Isn't it true ??

suhitkar
Rising Star I
Ofcourse it is negative..They are starting a new initiative.. Evaluate after giving them some time

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Suhitkar, you are speaking abt new initiative for Zentalk.
G.thakur speaking about the reputation where they lost due to their software developers(Negativity is due to the buggy software delivered till now and lost the trust from Zenfone max family users).

suhitkar
Rising Star I
"Which is not going to happen anyway" isn't it negative?

Yachendra
Rising Star II

I accept the word is negative and he said it for the software developers who given the pathetic FOTAs and Pie for Zenfone Max devices(May be they given near to perfect Pie features in ZenUI for the flagship device and you people may be happy). Also, I accept the new Zentalk looks cool for now and will be implemented better in future.
Since, we have faced a lot of headache with mods standard reply and their developers made reality that they can't do anything better to give basic features. I'm also in negative thinking with Asus that Zenfone Max users has to face the same in future.
Only positivity is they are looking into Zenfone 6 for the sales.