This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z price

sivamani242
Rising Star I
My sincere request is don't decrease asus 6z price in upcoming 4-5months , because mobile resale value is decreasing , specially in india

One more thing i want to warn in upcoming future bring 865 processor as early as possible then other competitors with aggressive price to capture market , brand value is enough i thank , time to capture market with good service
Follow apple strategy in marketing , pricing strategy from Xiaomi , service strategy from samsung

8 REPLIES 8

Gurujit
Star I
i want to purchase asus 6z black matte in indonesia, from where i should purchase, am not getting this mobile online
Please help me to purchase.

Whatever
Rising Star I
Well mate zenfone 6 in Indonesia is what we called it "ghoib" it means like ghost. Why? Because even though asus mobile Indonesia said they're still exist in Indonesia and sell zenfone 6, but you'll never gonna find it in retail store or offline store. You'll only get it in asus official online store in one famous e-commerce site in Indonesia. But the nightmare is not stop there, even in their official online store, zenfone 6 is very...very...very...limited. So you have to compete with other people who want to buy this phone. I'm lucky to have this phone, and the color is like what you want, matte black. I don't know I'm lucky to have this color or not, because the back of this phone with matte color is made from metal or aluminum not glass like regular zenfone 6.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
i ordered it from one worker in erafone citilink in Bandung, so when they got new shipment from ASUS, i got one. Its so rare here so you need extra effort to get one.

Whatever
Rising Star I
Mayendra

i ordered it from one worker in erafone citilink in Bandung, so when they got new shipment from ASUS, i got one. Its so rare here so you need extra effort to get one.

View post
Hope you got it mate. When I asked this phone on erafone BEC, they only answered that they have no stock, the end. So you got it lucky that you can PO on erafone citylink. Buying this phone is like treasure hunting in Indonesia.