This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG lags with screen recording

manishiskillred
Star III
What's the point of gaming phone when this stupid phone can't even record screen while gaming...it starts lagging...sud have bought Iphoje xr ...I can't record videos without dying coz of lag....it lags when 2-3 squads nearby so annoying
7 REPLIES 7

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
manishiskillred

What's the point of gaming phone when this stupid phone can't even record screen while gaming...it starts lagging...sud have bought Iphoje xr ...I can't record videos without dying coz of lag....it lags when 2-3 squads nearby so annoying

Yes it's laggy nowadays .
Maybe upgrading to Android 10 may fix this . Let's wait a little longer and see.

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
This is true. I second that. The game does lags when you turn on screen recorder or use hardware dock to stream media to capture card.

manishiskillred
Star III
Pubg fps goes 25-48 when playing while screen recording.... I try to make videos but it's useless..coz I can't play as good as without recording screen...game starts freezing with fps drops ..

solanki_krunal7
Star III
manishiskillred

M facing the same issue.
If using any third party app to records gameplay, it won't lag, but internal function of screen recording is buggy.
Requesting asus team to fix the same.