This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upper earpiece Speaker issue in Zenfone 6z

Manan
Star II
I m using Zenfone 6z and now I m facing a great issue that sometimes my upper earpiece speaker didn't work but when I reset or restart the phone it starts to work now this is happening after the update so please anyone suggest me the solution please I can't restart or reset the device again and again please anyone help me out
24 REPLIES 24

ravikal294
Star I
I have been using this phone since 6 months and I'm facing this issue recently, past 2 days now. As of today the earpiece speaker is completely down and I can't hear anything from it. The latest fota service update was done yesterday 19th feb and after that the ear piece started to work after about 2 or 3 restarts. But today this thing just stopped working and it has been like that since then.
Need a fix urgently or else I'll have no choice but to trade in with something else. Sorry Asus, this is not done. Pls fix this ASAP.

ravikal294
Star I
Hi VS KR, not sure if your response was meant for me. Regardless, how do I run that test? Thx.

_jis_
Zen Master III
VS-KR

Don't you hear something in this test ?

Parameters > Assistance > FAQ > Tests > Upper speaker (receiver)

View post
In English: Settings / Support / FAQ / Device Care / Receiver Test

alexgerby
Star II
VS-KR

Don't you hear something in this test ?

Parameters > Assistance > FAQ > Tests > Upper speaker (receiver)

View post
Thanks VS-KR.. Done this test few times. It says 'error'.
Strange thing is that my earpiece came back and worked for few days and now it stopped working again...
I found out that it worked back again while it was charging...
It is really a ramdom problem.. Please ASUS fix it!!!

_jis_
Zen Master III
@VS-KR
I am using phone in Czech language, but when I want to help others I switch system language to English to be exact.