Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 for Asus rog phone 2 ?

aminovt800
Star I
Waiting for Android 10 release date ? Any idea

15 REPLIES 15

They already forgot about it!. Now it's your turn.....

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
nagahariprasad.y9

They already forgot about it!. Now it's your turn.....

View post
Exactly , so do I have ?

killAkill
Star I
Maybe we get 11 instead!?

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear Asus team,
Is there any constructive date or news on the stable update of Android 10 for Rog phone 2? Please be specific instead of soon. I am hearing same complains from every member that the word "soon" has become present continuous.
Also, let us know whether the phone will get support for Android 11 and 12 as well?
To the point answers would be welcome instead of the monotonous ones you give to fool customers everyday.
This is not a cheap phone. Spending 40k with October security patch is not cool and 'game-like'.
What is see now is all that glitters is not gold.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ayan.dutta93

Dear Asus team,

Is there any constructive date or news on the stable update of Android 10 for Rog phone 2? Please be specific instead of soon. I am hearing same complains from every member that the word "soon" has become present continuous.

Also, let us know whether the phone will get support for Android 11 and 12 as well?

To the point answers would be welcome instead of the monotonous ones you give to fool customers everyday.

This is not a cheap phone. Spending 40k with October security patch is not cool and 'game-like'.

What is see now is all that glitters is not gold.

View post
I feel you brother but they ain't gonna help us and make me wait like this forever. Strange that a company can not promise a date for an update I'm seriously surprised . Beta strated on 28 of Dec 2019 maybe update our phone by this 28 ? Just a guess and I'm also ware of this fact that not matter how much we express our emotions,they will keep on ignoring us without any appropriate answer.