cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Zenfone 5z Firmware 100.10.107.36

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
After the update the notification LED does not turn green when the phone is fully charged if it is completely off.
The problem also continues because when the phone is switched on (from complete shutdown), it sometimes asks that the preferred data network be selected.
Are these problems known?
Will they be fixed in the next update?
29 REPLIES 29

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I did a reset on the previous update, in addition, the two updates were made by complete file, not via OTA. Perhaps the way to update is the one that generated the problem and that is why there are no more users affected, or they have not noticed if they always have the phone on.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
fjaviergj

I did a reset on the previous update, in addition, the two updates were made by complete file, not via OTA. Perhaps the way to update is the one that generated the problem and that is why there are no more users affected, or they have not noticed if they always have the phone on.

View post
Then i suggest you wait for next update and use complete firmware file to update. Cause there are no other users with this bug either in Zentalk or on 5z telegram channel.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I already did it, and it still happens with the latest version 100.10.107.46 I will have to try a new factory reset.

ridipmahanta13j
Star II
I am also facing the same issue, no green light after fully charged. (Charging while switched off)

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I have made the factory reset and the problem persists. The LED is red with the phone completely off and charged. I don't remember if the LED was orange before when it had a certain charge like when it is charging while it is on. In summary, the charging LED does not work properly with the phone turned off and if it works correctly with the phone turned on.
I see that I am not the only one affected. Maybe the ones that work for you, if you do a factory reset you also have this problem.