tahil_ashwin
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6Z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Asus 6z has randomly started to charge slowly. I am using the original charger. 
9 REPLIES 9

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
bishusha345

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/15413#Comment_15413

Not one is facing this problem. This issue is generally seen after latest update.

View post
If you are having an issue with charging on multiple different cables since the latest update, we can log your phone to find out what may be going on.
Is it truly not charging, or is the charging LED simply not active? Those are two separate issues.

Don_
Star I
This is happening with my Phone also.
Taking too long to charge,even going 1%up is taking like 30min or more.

cienko
Star III
This thread is marked as "Solved". It would be nice to know what was the solution.

tahil_ashwin
Star II
The Asus local repair center analyzed it and after changing two cables, it now seems to have been resolved. The issue was with the cable, just too much of a bad coincidence to have tried all faulty cables!

cienko
Star III
tahil.ashwin

The Asus local repair center analyzed it and after changing two cables, it now seems to have been resolved. The issue was with the cable, just too much of a bad coincidence to have tried all faulty cables!

View post
Thanks!