This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
@Anders_ASUS when I connect my bluetooth 1st time it's works but after that if I want to use bluetooth I need to restart the phone... And also I'm facing issue while screen recording while playing PUBG I always need to disable mic in PUBG so I cannot cordinate with my friends... Before 121 update I can record videos even mic is on.. but after update I cannot.. so please resolve this bug

harrisonhossain
Star II
I'm also having same issue with bluetooth headset and also 3.5 mm wire earphone. After Android 10 update.. please resolve this bug.

sedl23
Rising Star II
varundabades@gmail.com

@Anders_ASUS when I connect my bluetooth 1st time it's works but after that if I want to use bluetooth I need to restart the phone... And also I'm facing issue while screen recording while playing PUBG I always need to disable mic in PUBG so I cannot cordinate with my friends... Before 121 update I can record videos even mic is on.. but after update I cannot.. so please resolve this bug

View post
Instead of restarting the phone go to settings sound settings and adjust the ringtone volume...it will play the ringtone thru the headset and the phone and then the sound through the Bluetooth will work again. That's a quick work around for that bug. There's a new update out today that fixes that bug so far from what I've seen

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Ok sir I'll check, what about screen recording issue

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
varundabades@gmail.com

@Anders_ASUS Ok sir I'll check, what about screen recording issue

View post
Please let me know if you still have the BT issue with latest update?
I will ask our devs about the screen recorder issue. Should be easy to fix