This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) Singapore Availability?

Itscgh
Star I
May I know when Asus Zenfone 6 will be available for sales in Singapore? 
It's gonna be my next daily phone ?
Please come to Singapore! 

27 REPLIES 27

緯強
Zen Master II
Ok, time for us Singaporeans to give up on ZenFone 6, hopefully, we will get ZenFone 7 instead.

Sheepyguy
Star I
CH_ASUS
Hi

We have yet to announce any launch plans for Singapore.

Br
CH
View post

Anders_ASUS

We wouldn't have that form for you to fill out if we weren't planning on launching in Singapore. Yes, it's coming! I can't say when just yet, we're going to announce that later, but it will be this year.

View post
HI @CH_ASUS and @Anders_ASUS , can you guy tell your team to keep their promises on the launch of zenfone 6 in Malaysia and Singapore?
I just don't get it. It's more than 6 months since the announcement of the phone. You have also launch it in Indonesia. Why not continue in Singapore and Malaysia?
What's the justification? If you are worried about sales, then do a sign up of interest. How hard is that?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sheepyguy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/1579#Comment_1579

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/19240#Comment_19240

HI @CH_ASUS and @Anders_ASUS , can you guy tell your team to keep their promises on the launch of zenfone 6 in Malaysia and Singapore?

I just don't get it. It's more than 6 months since the announcement of the phone. You have also launch it in Indonesia. Why not continue in Singapore and Malaysia?

What's the justification? If you are worried about sales, then do a sign up of interest. How hard is that?

View post
There's a lot more to consider than interest when deciding which countries we are going to sell in. It's a complex question which only local sales can answer. We have to consider availability, spare parts availability, capacity of local support, distribution network and more. Even if everything looks like there's no reason why we shouldn't sell in Malaysia and Singapore, there can still be other factors which makes it better to wait.
So I appreciate that you want to buy our phone but unfortunately the only thing you can do is to wait and hope that we decide to launch the next ASUS phone in your country