This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Off Battery Charging 1 hour goes up to 82% instead of 67% ( Product Claims )

Ralph_Christian
Star III
My phone is just 2 weeks old It came from a replacement due to red tint.
I've charged for an hour and it charged to 82% instead of 67% ( phone is off when charging )
Charged on Bottom PORT
67% = 4000mAh
82% = 4920mAh
I've lost
15% = 920mAh ( almost )
Charged on Side PORT
9:58PM - 0%
10:45PM - 67%
10:55PM - 82%
10:58PM - 84%
That's why my accubattery is putting up the estimates at 5100 instead.

ECNVRCJTNPNU.png
NPVGCMP7YMZO.png
This is based on calculation with 20% loss.

19 REPLIES 19

ananrai169
Star II
My Rog phone 2 is 1 month old and the battery has degraded to 3200 in one month. This phone only takes 3 hours to get switched off. Someone for the sake of all the people, who got fraud by Asus Rog phone 2 make a video associated with this battery drain issue, and pls post it in you tube. I guess only then Asus will be concerned about looking into this battery drain issue.

Ralph_Christian
Star III
ananrai169

My Rog phone 2 is 1 month old and the battery has degraded to 3200 in one month. This phone only takes 3 hours to get switched off. Someone for the sake of all the people, who got fraud by Asus Rog phone 2 make a video associated with this battery drain issue, and pls post it in you tube. I guess only then Asus will be concerned about looking into this battery drain issue.

View post
I feel the same bro.
Once I get the replacement phone is really in defect.

I'll do a refund instead of replace. Never thought I got hyped and bought it and showing how mindless I am as a consumer.

Ralph_Christian
Star III
Charged on Side PORT - 2/16/2020
9:58PM - 0%
10:45PM - 67%
10:55PM - 82%
10:58PM - 84%
11:16PM - 100%
Charged on Bottom PORT - 2/17/2020
9:30AM - 0%
10:12AM - 67%
10:30AM - 88%
10:43AM - 100%

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
ananrai169

View post
Agreed I am feeling like it's 4500mah cuz it only gives me 5hrs 30 min of gaming with low graphics and also sound and brightness set to 85%.
Browsing and vedio playback time is really low even when all my RGB lights are off even screen is set to 90hz

vayav78199
Star I
Playing heavy game = heavy use of CPU/GPU = Faster battery drain. It's not a problem, just how phones work. If you want to prevent thermals, plug your phone in to the original Dash Charger and play. This reduces strain on the battery. But you cannot change the drain whatsoever if playing on the battery.but you can try pubg gfx tools for optimize your phone for play PUBG