This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About phone performance

I feel Asus Zenfone 6z is not up to the mark. It has to be improved a lot in UI. Phone getting hear drastically even for 1min of call duration. Getting stuck every time. Very poor performance except the camera flip feature nothing is there in phone. Performing like a Rs. 8000 Indian rupees phone even those phones will do better job than this big giant 855 processor containing phone.
14 REPLIES 14

immondal75
Star III
I also have same problem. the the performance is now very poor ,camera is not working properly.and after udated to 121 version I just lost buttery smooth experience . it is very frustrating

Akash_Pratap
Star III
prashanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44754#Comment_44754

Did u buy the phone recently or the stutters start after upgrading to android 10?

View post
After updating to android 10, While navigating from one app to other or home it's too slow to switch and stutters.
Also I experienced automatic reboots and camera stuttering previously as well but after this *update* it's too frequent to ignore.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Akash Pratap

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44769#Comment_44769

After updating to android 10, While navigating from one app to other or home it's too slow to switch and stutters.

Also I experienced automatic reboots and camera stuttering previously as well but after this *update* it's too frequent to ignore.

View post
The only solution we know for that is restart when ever there are stutters and u will be good to go for some time
If mods contact you please send them logs so that devlopers analyse it

Akash_Pratap
Star III
4XIP9A159B1L.jpg
Phone is lagging after updating to this firmware. Also previous update improved a lot as the phone was stuttering on the past as well but after the previous update I experienced a quite smooth performance. This new firmware is again causing a lot of stuttering. After updating to this I restart my phone 7 times in around 1 hour of time.

_jis_
Zen Master III
After updating to this I restart my phone 7 times in around 1 hour of time.
If your phone restarts itself so many times in one hour, service it.
If you need to restart your phone so many times in one hour, please do yourself a favor, reset your phone without reinstalling your previous settings and test how is your phone working then. Because it is not normal at all.