This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PubG lagging , battery draining ,Need an update

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
There are too many lags in pubG nowadays I think Rog 2 is getting out of date . I think updates stabilize the laggs in pubG but u guys aren't providing frequent updates.
For now I am playing on smooth and extreme graphics which has very less lags but this isn't a POCOPHONE to play on low graphics . I prefer balenced and extreme in this phone but it's too laggy nowadays . Pls guys we neeed performance update on this . I don't care about android 10 but for me performance matters most . Pls give us performance boost .
And even nowadays I am observing battery only lasts 5 hrs 30 min from 100% - 2% even when the sound and brightness are kept at 85%. My former one plus 6t had 3700 mah battery in which I almost got 4hrs 30 min even for a whole year .
I am getting a doubt is this really 6000 mah battery or is that u guys didn't fully optimised battery like one plus did??
20 REPLIES 20

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
IRONHIDE

screenshot your settings on armoury.. group genie. display... and in game graphics...

View post
Nah I am not using aero cooler cuz it's still not available in India.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
i sere that's why equipping aerocooler will dramatically change the stability when playing pubgm. I was once don't have aero cooler and im suffering the same problem as you but as soon as i purchase and equip it. you'll really feel the difference..

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
IRONHIDE

i sere that's why equipping aerocooler will dramatically change the stability when playing pubgm. I was once don't have aero cooler and im suffering the same problem as you but as soon as i purchase and equip it. you'll really feel the difference..

View post
But whenever I play games I turn on a.c in my room which keeps the temp of phone low . But also I face laggs

OPC
Zen Master II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44819#Comment_44819

But whenever I play games I turn on a.c in my room which keeps the temp of phone low . But also I face laggs

View post
Air condition in the room is not the same as having a cooler attached on the phone. The cooler on auto settings will reduce temperature of the device for 3 deg C. The fan setting set to high (the cooler fan blows full all the time) it can in my case reduce temperature of the device for up to 10 deg C (from 49 to 39 in Asphalt 9). It's winter here and I never play without the cooler. The most useful accessory you can get. It's not the only condition for smooth playing, the other being the stability of the network, but it helps a lot.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44844#Comment_44844

Air condition in the room is not the same as having a cooler attached on the phone. The cooler on auto settings will reduce temperature of the device for 3 deg C. The fan setting set to high (the cooler fan blows full all the time) it can in my case reduce temperature of the device for up to 10 deg C (from 49 to 39 in Asphalt 9). It's winter here and I never play without the cooler. The most useful accessory you can get. It's not the only condition for smooth playing, the other being the stability of the network, but it helps a lot.

View post
Here in India Aero cooler 2 is still not available 😞