This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog 2 android 10 updated

sameermanihar21
Star II
Hello sir. Please help me. . asus Rog 2 android 10 roll out date ???
10 REPLIES 10

waxy78611
Zen Master I
sameermanihar210

Hello sir. Please help me. . asus Rog 2 android 10 roll out date ???

Asus Rog 2 android 10 updated
Just sell your Asus and buy Huawei, Xiaomi or OnePlus. Asus have gone downhill now, don't expect to see android 10 until the summer

kayastha_suresh
Star II
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16899/asus-rog-2-android-10-updated

Just sell your Asus and buy Huawei, Xiaomi or OnePlus. Asus have gone downhill now, don't expect to see android 10 until the summer

View post
Yeah.. just dump ur ASUS set and switch to other rapidly updating machines.... Don't ever switch to ASUS and don't recommend to anyone...

प_रद_प
Star II
I'm glad that people asking about A10 for rog2.
Its not bad if they doing this , after all they pay huge amount on phone.
Just remember 1 thing rog phone 1 launch date was 29 nov 2018. That almost 1.5 yr and still they are strulling for android 9. Hope this kind of stuff not happend with rog 2 user. I'm really scared about this thing.
I cant trust asus about update.
No one knows when we got the A10 update not even asus.
Maybe this summer or after summer or after rog 3 launch.
They just reply by saying that your update is just around the corner from past 2 mnth.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
प्रदीप

I'm glad that people asking about A10 for rog2.

Its not bad if they doing this , after all they pay huge amount on phone.

Just remember 1 thing rog phone 1 launch date was 29 nov 2018. That almost 1.5 yr and still they are strulling for android 9. Hope this kind of stuff not happend with rog 2 user. I'm really scared about this thing.

I cant trust asus about update.

No one knows when we got the A10 update not even asus.

Maybe this summer or after summer or after rog 3 launch.

They just reply by saying that your update is just around the corner from past 2 mnth.

View post
Exactly brother , I assumed they have upgraded rog 1 not only features but also in regards of updates. Sadly they have not and I 've left hopes for android 10 , currently beta 7 is going on I dnt knw how many beta progrms will be there , if it's summer they must catch up with beta 15 as well XD. We can just wait brothers