Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Update - not updating

Kryxis
Star I
B609BQQKOI4N.jpg
ZXQCML95BVNY.jpg

Anyone having the same issue? I saw some users that their security update is up till december 2019. When I try to update it says it is up to date.

Im using the Ultimate Edition tho. Still on Android 9. Any help or work around will be appreciated. Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

Lovkush
Star I
V0MASFML71D8.jpg
I can't receive latest security update why???.. November security update ... But currently feb month i Don't receive jan December security update..

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Lovkush

V0MASFML71D8.jpg

I can't receive latest security update why???.. November security update ... But currently feb month i Don't receive jan December security update..

View post
Nobody received because Asus did not released. it Also because of imminent release of Android 10 they are not releasing any security update.

Lovkush
Star I
Any future update about Android 10 coming or not .?

brbaker92
Star II
Yeah this is pretty wild to not release a security update due to a *late systems update.
Asus. You are putting the people who have purchased your product at risk and are losing customer trust. Please get your act together. We like this phone, but this is probably the last one we'll buy from you if you keep this up.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
brbaker92

Yeah this is pretty wild to not release a security update due to a *late systems update.

Asus. You are putting the people who have purchased your product at risk and are losing customer trust. Please get your act together. We like this phone, but this is probably the last one we'll buy from you if you keep this up.

View post
Same here brother , we can not deny the fact that this is the best smartphone yet in the market . In terms of updates I'am really disappointed , I dnt think that it's a good idea to upgrade to Rog phone 3 if the policy remains the same . Maybe other phones are really behind in terms of features and gaming aspects but in terms of software we lack which I personally dnt appreciate (atleast security updates?) . All we can do is wait as there is no news regarding the update .