This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About phone performance

I feel Asus Zenfone 6z is not up to the mark. It has to be improved a lot in UI. Phone getting hear drastically even for 1min of call duration. Getting stuck every time. Very poor performance except the camera flip feature nothing is there in phone. Performing like a Rs. 8000 Indian rupees phone even those phones will do better job than this big giant 855 processor containing phone.
14 REPLIES 14

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sathish281295

Sir same problem sir after disconnecting a call it hangs and also move to emergency call

View post
Well that's a new one. I've heard of users where the phone restarts but not hanging and moving to emergency call. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log your phone

iqbal46anis
Star III
I don't have issue mentioned in this thread, I recommend factory reset after flashing full update file as it will remove a lot of bugs. However I feel the software needs a lot of work, its not smooth and sometimes you can encounter bugs. One time I was clicking pictures at a wedding and suddenly the camera app was showing black screen, reboot fixed it but such issues ruins the whole experience.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
iqbal46anis

I don't have issue mentioned in this thread, I recommend factory reset after flashing full update file as it will remove a lot of bugs. However I feel the software needs a lot of work, its not smooth and sometimes you can encounter bugs. One time I was clicking pictures at a wedding and suddenly the camera app was showing black screen, reboot fixed it but such issues ruins the whole experience.

View post
It's hard for us to fix something that only happened once. If it's a recurring issue then we can log your phone to find out why. It would probably be enough to just restart the camera app but I agree that it shouldn't happen. Please let us know if it happens again

Akash_Pratap
Star III
My Asus6z stutters a lot. Also it hangs many times when using camera for clicking photos. Even phones without Snapdragon 855 don't hang like this. Please resolve the issue. Sometimes it automatically restarts as well. Restarting phone fix the issue temporarily but after few days it again start stuttering.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Akash Pratap

My Asus6z stutters a lot. Also it hangs many times when using camera for clicking photos. Even phones without Snapdragon 855 don't hang like this. Please resolve the issue. Sometimes it automatically restarts as well. Restarting phone fix the issue temporarily but after few days it again start stuttering.

View post
Did u buy the phone recently or the stutters start after upgrading to android 10?