This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert Andriod 10 beta to stable ww 1910.64 ??

Jasveer
Star III
If i install andriod 10beta on Rog Phone 2 ? Is it possible for me to get back on my older stable version ??
14 REPLIES 14

Gunsmith
Star II
Network is slower than other phones even in beta.... especially in online games ping fluctuates a lot which ASUS needs to solve....in think at least 50 percentage of d user facing d same

Ralph_Christian
Star III
You can dl d firmware on internal storage

And rename it to a higher version

Ralph Christian

You can dl d firmware on internal storage

And rename it to a higher version

View post
Brother please tell the process beta to stable.. i hve downloaded stable version but can't able to install..

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Swaraj

Why did u even apply for beta? now play your roll as beta tester and report bugs to mods and help getting us a stable android Q quickly through your efforts

View post
There might be few annoying bugs that could force a user to revert back to previous version. Also beta testers are not getting FOTA update, they have to manually do so.
And it is a person's decision whether to stay as beta tester or not, it's not like anyone is getting paid for it. Your condescending tone doesn't help. Instead I suggest you become a beta tester and help us get a stable android Q instead of patronizing others.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37186#Comment_37186

There might be few annoying bugs that could force a user to revert back to previous version. Also beta testers are not getting FOTA update, they have to manually do so.

And it is a person's decision whether to stay as beta tester or not, it's not like anyone is getting paid for it. Your condescending tone doesn't help. Instead I suggest you become a beta tester and help us get a stable android Q instead of patronizing others.

View post
First you should know what beta tester means and what you are signing up for
So your condescending tone doesn't help either