This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44330#Comment_44330

On point brother , exactly what we are trying to tell them but there is no response frm Asus sadly . I've left hopes fr an update let it come , cn nt crib more for it . I switched from samsung because of slow android software updates , I never knew that asus is lagging behind samsung itself . #disappointed

View post
I'm glad you agree bro! It's so true though, android Q was out last year June/July, Asus had plenty of time to update !! I moved from Samsung to Xiaomi, Xiaomi was very good but after seeing the Rog II, Asus won me over. But in all honesty it was a big mistake coming to Asus, I'm going to sell my Rog II and go back to Xiaomi or possibly Realme. The x2 pro is a brilliant phone, only downside is the color OS however that can easily be sorted out by realme. Asus was a bad choice and to be honest I'm disappointed because the Rog II is a great phone but the support from Asus is a joke

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44337#Comment_44337

I'm glad you agree bro! It's so true though, android Q was out last year June/July, Asus had plenty of time to update !! I moved from Samsung to Xiaomi, Xiaomi was very good but after seeing the Rog II, Asus won me over. But in all honesty it was a big mistake coming to Asus, I'm going to sell my Rog II and go back to Xiaomi or possibly Realme. The x2 pro is a brilliant phone, only downside is the color OS however that can easily be sorted out by realme. Asus was a bad choice and to be honest I'm disappointed because the Rog II is a great phone but the support from Asus is a joke

View post
Same story with me too so far ?? S10plus to Rog 2 as u mentioned it won it all over , but after this suffering for updates I will not be going for Asus again and maybe try one plus and then apple . I'm a user which like to use different OS , I'm completely boored with samsung after 3 year of use with different models . Even I thought of one plus but rog 2 is a beast but after such services I'm again disappointed as I came from asus for better updates and timely too so that I dnt have to wait for a longer period of time for updates , but the time of suffering is more here ??. Good luck brother

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
i feel you bro. it seems when it comes to aftermarket support. asus seems a bit slow on the updates and fixes. i don't want to compare with different brands but even the s9 has the official android 10 now. and rog 1 just got an android 9 update. and if the rumors are true that the official release is on july for android 10 then about that time there is android 11 on that months already. i can see also that there are no android 9 OS update anymore too. ?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
IRONHIDE

i feel you bro. it seems when it comes to aftermarket support. asus seems a bit slow on the updates and fixes. i don't want to compare with different brands but even the s9 has the official android 10 now. and rog 1 just got an android 9 update. and if the rumors are true that the official release is on july for android 10 then about that time there is android 11 on that months already. i can see also that there are no android 9 OS update anymore too. ?

View post
Haha android 11 in 2022 ?? , I'm shocked that even s9 is having the latest version of Android fuck dude ?. Asus very well going tho , thankyou . Android 10 is not necessary for us now , I would request Asus to leave update 10 and rather focus on A11 please ? , 8 months is a hell lot of time.

nikhilraju44
Star I

It's been a verry long time since a security update too