This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera issues after .121 update

Monark
Zen Master I
The camera is so much laggy after .121 update in low light conditions you can't take any pictures with ease why it was like some kind of cheap phone. While taking videos it was choppy in low light conditions. Please give some updates for camera are you guys have up on camera no updates on camera after android 10 update.
8 REPLIES 8

Monark
Zen Master I
This video shot in zenfone 6?
This video taken in normal FHD in zenfone 6 of my friend's samsung a51
Which is not that much choppy as mine as i take the video using my phone it seems to be choppy but really it is not. i am not making any false notion please try it yourself we all just need a good camera software update@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Cause the camera is so lit just make it the best.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
That is the preview before you actually take a picture or video. Are you seeing quality issues when actually taking videos? Is there choppiness in the video that you weren't seeing before?
I'll forward this suggestion to the developers, but your experience with the preview screen is very similar to my unit which is on older firmware.

Monark
Zen Master I
I am in .121 firmware in videos no problem but while taking photos because of that choppiness I can't capture photo clearly. Sorry i can't reproduce the same for now but i will upload it shortly.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please make one more video in a different scenario? When you move it like that in "photo mode" in a dark room with a much lighter window, it constantly tries to determine if it should set its sensitivity to the window or the room as they both take up equally as much of the whole picture. During this process, it will be choppy.