This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

lvly3elf
Star II
@LP_ASUS I m also facing same issue.
This started yesterday only it's so annoying it just disconnects wifi/both sim network same time for few seconds in the middle of the game.
Please fix it.
For time being I have disabled sim2 and I have not noticed any disconnection.
Issues : Update delayed. Red tint and now this. Kind of disappointed after spending good amount of money on this phone.
Thank you.

leroy_7_85
Star I
It the same issue with mine .i just purchased rog phone 2 strix edition and the wifi connectivity keeps disconnecting.. can someone help me with how to fix this issue? @LP_ASUS

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
lvly3elf

@LP_ASUS I m also facing same issue.

This started yesterday only it's so annoying it just disconnects wifi/both sim network same time for few seconds in the middle of the game.

Please fix it.

For time being I have disabled sim2 and I have not noticed any disconnection.

Issues : Update delayed. Red tint and now this. Kind of disappointed after spending good amount of money on this phone.

Thank you.

View post
If disabling SIM 2 resolved the issue, then you most likely have a hardware issue and should contact ASUS Support for a warranty repair.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
leroy_7_85

It the same issue with mine .i just purchased rog phone 2 strix edition and the wifi connectivity keeps disconnecting.. can someone help me with how to fix this issue? @LP_ASUS

View post
We can log your phone. I'll send you a PM with instructions.

I am having network issue even without playing games, the network signal on both of my SIM drop and recover automatically. I have disabled wifi scanning but still the issue persists.
I need some help!