This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System navigation

Guri27
Rising Star I
In zenfone 5z I'm using the new android 10 system navigation gestures and I'm noticing it from couple of days that it covers the little bit screen from bottom which kills the full screen view and it doesn't seems good as in max pro m1 android 10 beta it is not there it gives full screen experience. I'm attaching the screenshot for my 5z phone navigation gestures. You can see grey line in setting and black in chrome and same in other apps. Please fix this. Hating that grey and black lines.
@Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @aamod.v8 @Laura_ASUS @and06tw @Titan_ASUS @kikoly
BJYE1T6S794D.jpg
R3RH4GHKSN2E.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Aryan202
Community Legend I
CH_ASUS

This is how the android 10 gesture navigation works from Google/Android side. That bar is part of it.

View post
CH_ASUS

This is how the android 10 gesture navigation works from Google/Android side. That bar is part of it.

View post
Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/43210#Comment_43210

But that bar is not present in max pro m1 as i already mentioned. Do check it once

View post
That's default android 10 behaviour
Btw sorry for tagging all of you guys ?
I dunno how i did it ,can't seem to "untag" the messages
Any idea how to do that?

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Guri27

In zenfone 5z I'm using the new android 10 system navigation gestures and I'm noticing it from couple of days that it covers the little bit screen from bottom which kills the full screen view and it doesn't seems good as in max pro m1 android 10 beta it is not there it gives full screen experience. I'm attaching the screenshot for my 5z phone navigation gestures. You can see grey line in setting and black in chrome and same in other apps. Please fix this. Hating that grey and black lines.

@Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @aamod.v8 @Laura_ASUS @and06tw @Titan_ASUS @kikoly

BJYE1T6S794D.jpg

R3RH4GHKSN2E.jpg

System navigation
First things first, the bar is a 'default' Android 10 feature and even PIXEL. S10, Note 10, One Plus have it. For the full screen experience use 'Swipe up navigation'. Third please stop comparing 5z with Max Pro M1, Max pro M1 is a stock android device and 5z runs custom skin ZenUI6.