This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security updates

Hello Sir/Madam, It has come to the month of Fuburary 2020. I am still having the security updates of 1st October 2019. When can we expect an security patch update if not for the month of February, but atleast till December 2019. Please do the needful.
Also please send the Android 10updates as soon as possible very exited to have a new look to Android 10. Other Samsung Flagship phone has already received it.

Hope to hear from you
Thanks
1 REPLY 1

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
warrenrodrigues65

Hello Sir/Madam, It has come to the month of Fuburary 2020. I am still having the security updates of 1st October 2019. When can we expect an security patch update if not for the month of February, but atleast till December 2019. Please do the needful.

Also please send the Android 10updates as soon as possible very exited to have a new look to Android 10. Other Samsung Flagship phone has already received it.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Security updates
Expect it until March ☹️☹️, they have been telling us that it's around the corner but it's been 15 days already to it , idk when this corner will come all hopes lost . They ruined all the excitement now I'm no more into it whenever it comes let it no more posts no more talking just leave it . #disappointed