This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

Volodesi
Rising Star II
I normally have mine plugged in all day with Battery Care keeping it at 80% charge.

But looking back at the history from when it was unplugged. I played a game for 4 hours and had the screen on for almost 7 hours. It only used like 20-30% of my battery.

I keep the screen around 20-40% brightness and 60Hz mode. I use a glitch in the Armory Crate to make my games run at double frame rate. I also don't use the X-Mode. I keep it as System Default. Since I hit the 60-120 FPS cap in the games I play without it.

rohitteju
Star II
Volodesi

I normally have mine plugged in all day with Battery Care keeping it at 80% charge.

But looking back at the history from when it was unplugged. I played a game for 4 hours and had the screen on for almost 7 hours. It only used like 20-30% of my battery.

I keep the screen around 20-40% brightness and 60Hz mode. I use a glitch in the Armory Crate to make my games run at double frame rate. I also don't use the X-Mode. I keep it as System Default. Since I hit the 60-120 FPS cap in the games I play without it.

View post
AND NOT EVEN ONCE YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES PROBLEM ?

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Correct. I've never seen Google Play Services on my list of apps eating battery.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
waxy78611

Tbh I'm having AMAZING battery life, I'm just concerned about the outdated security patch. I've had my ROG 2 since last year October

View post
Android Q and latest security update is right around the corner. Please hold on a little longer. I know you've been waiting but it got delayed because of bugs that needed to be fixed and then we had Chinese New Year and then there's the Corona virus which affects us too even though most devs sit in Taiwan. I fully understand that you wanted it yesterday but we're not going to release something with a lot of bugs that we're aware of. We need to postpone until they are fixed. Everything else would just be irresponsible as a manufacturer. Don't you agree?

rohitteju
Star II
Volodesi

Correct. I've never seen Google Play Services on my list of apps eating battery.

View post
i guess since this software is close to android , it might be facing same issue like Pixel phones.