This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWifi rollout Jio and Airtel - India [Threads Merged]

saisujith94
Star I
Jio and Airtel, 2 Major network providers in India have started rolling out VoWifi Services for subscribers. Almost All Major Brands and devices Support VoWifi. But Asus is missing from compatible devices. Basically, in India the Network reception indoors is poor and VoWifi will be a great addition to have. Any Possibility of this being enabled via future updates?
69 REPLIES 69

Pisquare
Star II
Pisquare

It's working on my ROG Phone 2. I'm in Delhi, on public Airtel WiFi in an auditorium, using Jio and Idea SIMs. It doesn't work at home in Pune on my Spectra broadband. This is how it looks. It's the icon between WiFi and SIM1

YPXSBHNHX2IL.jpg

View post
Well what can i say! I'm back home and it's working!

nmadhunms
Star III
ROG 2 WiFi calling working only with Jio. Not working with Airtel SIM.

nmadhunms
Star III
Anders_ASUS

As previously stated. Discussions are ongoing and we will let you know when there's something to announce. Thank you!

View post
Any idea when wifi calling will be available with Airtel for ROG2?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nmadhunms

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39541#Comment_39541

Any idea when wifi calling will be available with Airtel for ROG2?

View post
Nope. Unfortunately I don't have any new information but I expect our Indian office to send me an email when there are news about this

nmadhunms
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44510#Comment_44510

Nope. Unfortunately I don't have any new information but I expect our Indian office to send me an email when there are news about this

View post
Its confirmed by Asus technical team that we will never get Wifi calling in ROG2 as hardware and software dont support. Latest mobile and hype created by Asus for such worst mobile