This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

grajmanu
Star I
I understand you are working on beta releases. But it is a crime to not provide security updates. My phone's security patch is on October. Kindly do something about it. It would be great if we could have a tentative timeline on android 10 update to stable channel as well.

rohitteju
Star II
i'M GETTING ABOUT 8 HOURS OF SCREEN ON TIME. I FOLLOWED SOME STEPS LIKE DISABLING AUTO SYNC AND BACK UP OPTION AND REMOVING OPTIONS IN GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES. I USE 60HZ USUALLY AND PLAY LESS GAMES.

CAN SEE SCREE FLICKERING WHEN YOU TURN FROM 60HZ TO 90HZ OR 120HZ , YOU CAN SEE THIS MKBHD VIDEO REVIEW FOR ROG PHONE 2 AS WELL.

STILL HAVEN'T GOT ANDROID 10 , PLANNING TO SWITCH MY PHONE.

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
rohitteju

i'M GETTING ABOUT 8 HOURS OF SCREEN ON TIME. I FOLLOWED SOME STEPS LIKE DISABLING AUTO SYNC AND BACK UP OPTION AND REMOVING OPTIONS IN GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES. I USE 60HZ USUALLY AND PLAY LESS GAMES.

CAN SEE SCREE FLICKERING WHEN YOU TURN FROM 60HZ TO 90HZ OR 120HZ , YOU CAN SEE THIS MKBHD VIDEO REVIEW FOR ROG PHONE 2 AS WELL.

STILL HAVEN'T GOT ANDROID 10 , PLANNING TO SWITCH MY PHONE.

View post
Bro just switch it less problems to deal with

Volodesi
Rising Star II
The Playstore Drain is a widespread Android problem. Nothing to do with Asus. Pixel phones and pretty much any other phone suffer from it at some point. I've personally never had it. But, I am in the Beta test for Google Play Services.

Also, there isn't going to be a security update til Android 10 is out of Beta for the ROG II. Unless you somehow install corporate apps on your phone. The security updates are not important. Don't install sketchy stuff on your phone or let other people use it and it won't matter.

rohitteju
Star II
Volodesi

The Playstore Drain is a widespread Android problem. Nothing to do with Asus. Pixel phones and pretty much any other phone suffer from it at some point. I've personally never had it. But, I am in the Beta test for Google Play Services.

Also, there isn't going to be a security update til Android 10 is out of Beta for the ROG II. Unless you somehow install corporate apps on your phone. The security updates are not important. Don't install sketchy stuff on your phone or let other people use it and it won't matter.

View post
Can you tell how SOT you are getting ? what kinda user are you?