rhyan
Star I
4UUO3GGFQ53N.jpg
FFK4BACHFVBM.jpg
ITUUMER8YL4B.jpg
ZF3500ZAXJGS.jpg
BI56UWWE0B9S.jpg
A3QAC5J7KSSW.jpg
I observe my phone for 1week and half.... Is this normal?? That my battery drain 11-13% playing games with 20% brightness, xmode is off, no air cooling fan attached, 60gherts and connected in wifi or data for 1hr??? And cp is idle for 6hrs 1% drain?? I set my games in low fps and default resolution only...my games only that I play is Ragnarok online eternal love,mobile legends and sometimes black desert, world of dragones and call of duty.. if it's the battery is set for 1hr drain 11-13% when playing game with low setting even with high setting same draining?? ROG 2 ULTIMATE EDITION here.. Please Clarify if this normal?? I hope in Android 10 will fix this please.. @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @laura50123
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sounds about right. What did you expect? Most phones will offer you 4-5h of gaming and with ROG Phone II you will get about 8h. It really depends on which game you're playing. Some of the games you listed will use less battery and some more.

rhyan
Star I
@Anders_ASUS how about this 80-73% just browsing only on FB and Google chrome why it's drain so fast without gaming?? Here's the detail is this correct data need to see?? ROG 2 ultimate edition here.. Maybe still on bug? I already make replacement for this unit but still the same issue ?
PNIKSCVR46VD.jpg
N1E1GYMSPHYI.jpg
N9FQJYVO7J5Y.jpg
72T8VH53KADQ.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hard to say but your stats include 3 hours of gaming so I would still say it's considered as normal.
The biggest question mark is why you can fully charge your phone. How big does accuBattery say your battery is when you have fully charged your phone? You will need a weeks of charging before it can give you a usable estimation but even after the first estimation, you should be over 5000mAh

rhyan
Star I
I've try to to charge it from 20 to 80% to make my battery prolong the life I'm actually downloading pcmark 2.0 to test it now.. I'll post it after ive test it if it's normal or not..