This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Still no android 10???

Security patch still on October.
Nothing from ASUS regarding a new security patch let alone android 10. What's the point of spending a ton of money on a phone which won't get updates?

Asus was a bad move. I came from Xiaomi, seriously wish I didn't. Asus are just useless, slow & rubbish.

ananrai169
Star II
Yes I am also starting to feel the same. The rate my Asus Rog 2 phone's battery is draining i wish I had never bought this phone. It is not what it said to be when it was advertised.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ananrai169

Yes I am also starting to feel the same. The rate my Asus Rog 2 phone's battery is draining i wish I had never bought this phone. It is not what it said to be when it was advertised.

View post
Many people are facing issues too. With phone not charging, ghost touch, serious over heating, the screen color is reddish, it's a complete joke. Don't get me wrong, the phone was amazing at first, but now it seems Asus don't care. They spend too much of their time on laptops. Don't know why they bothered with phones, they just ripped many people off !

ananrai169
Star II
I don't have any other problems but my battery of Rog phone 2 has started to feel like 3000 mah when it is of 6000 mah. Even the accubattery app has started to show that's it's capacity is only of 3200 mah. Wth the battery of Asus Rog phone 2 degrates to half only in one month of use? Other mobile brands give double the quality in half the price.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Tbh I'm having AMAZING battery life, I'm just concerned about the outdated security patch. I've had my ROG 2 since last year October