This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`d like to buy some broken device ZenFone 6 ZS630KL

I have ZenFone 6 ZS630KL 8/256gb,but it doesn`t work, becouse I need to replace motherboard. Unfortunately, in my counry nobody has this spare part.
It can be 64/128 or 256 gb devices.If somebody has used phone which is broken I would like to buy.(Ukraine/Poltava city).
Please write to email with your offers! serj96.kirichenko@gmail.com
Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11

jj3877
Star II
There are websites selling Asus spare parts. Not sure if I can include this kind of links here, try searching online and you will be able to find it.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
serj96.kirichenko

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44075#Comment_44075

I bought it in Europe, I dont have a warranty.I  contacted our local ASUS support in Ukraine but they couldn`t help me to solve that.They told me that Zenfone not in the database of UA.Then I tried to fix it for money....waiting for 3 weeks I took phone. It worked fine.But unfortunatelly after one week it happened again and servises told me that they can`t repair me device.

...before I`ve contacted to Support for a resolution but they wanted about 425$ just only for mainboard(8/256gb).It was too expensive for me, becouse I bought it new device for 500$.

View post
Where did you buy it? Have you talked to the seller? Maybe they can help?

Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44080#Comment_44080

Where did you buy it? Have you talked to the seller? Maybe they can help?

View post
...in Italy.Seller won`t be able to talk to me becouse I lost his contacts.
I just want to buy for parts any of versions ZenFone 6 ZS630KL which is broken ,but with well working mainboard. I know how to fix that individually.

cienko
Star III
Search for the thread number t3957713 "Zenfone 6 Parts possibly sold at this page" on xda-developers forum.
Unfortunately I can't post links here (yet).