This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few useful tweaks, hopefully

A_Human
Star III
Can we get some support for seconds shown with time, battery percentage either on it's own or inside the battery, and a customizable lock screen clock please?
10 REPLIES 10

OPC
Zen Master II
Battery percentage shown inside the battery icon would be hardly legible with such a small battery icon. By increasing the battery icon in size you take a larger part of notifications bar. So what's the point? This kind of requests I see as nitpicking, having zero influence on functionality. Functionality, clearing of bugs, security updates, useful features like VoLTE should be priorities. But of course this is just my opinion which I don't want to force to others.

Freddetj
Star III
OPC

Battery percentage shown inside the battery icon would be hardly legible with such a small battery icon. By increasing the battery icon in size you take a larger part of notifications bar. So what's the point? This kind of requests I see as nitpicking, having zero influence on functionality. Functionality, clearing of bugs, security updates, useful features like VoLTE should be priorities. But of course this is just my opinion which I don't want to force to others.

View post
I don't see it as knitpicking at all. I personally think that having BOTH battery symbol AND percentage is the worst solution as it takes completely unnecessary space and is basically one showing the information in a good way (percentage) and the other basically doing the same thing in a less informative way (icon).
To be able to turn off the icon and keep the percentage is one of the first steps I try to do on any new phone, and I would really appreciate if you would pass this forward guys! Keeping only the icon as is possible now is keeping the bad option instead of the good option. (personal opinion of course but it's a detail that makes a difference for many users ?)

OPC
Zen Master II
To you it's obviously important. To me not so much. It's just a ma

OPC
Zen Master II
Matter of personal preference,?

A_Human
Star III
OPC

To you it's obviously important. To me not so much. It's just a ma

View post
I was under the impression that differences in preferences were the whole point of having lots of options for customization, big or small.