This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

brunofracalossi
Star III
And one update... It keeps changing timezone based on my GPS location even if I disable automatic timezones... Please fix it... I want to keep a different timezone and don't want phone to change it based on my location if I didn't set it

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
brunofracalossi

And one update... It keeps changing timezone based on my GPS location even if I disable automatic timezones... Please fix it... I want to keep a different timezone and don't want phone to change it based on my location if I didn't set it

View post
If you have "Use network-provided time" AND "Use network-provided time zone" both disabled - this will still happen?
And this is not in any 3rd party app, it is the built-in time that keeps changing based on GPS?

Marcos
Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39155#Comment_39155

If you have "Use network-provided time" AND "Use network-provided time zone" both disabled - this will still happen?

And this is not in any 3rd party app, it is the built-in time that keeps changing based on GPS?

View post
Coming back to the forum to report i am having exactly the same problem. I do not want the timezone to change, but i keeps changing even with everything disable. Its the built in clock. Never installed a third party one. Almost lost my time today because of this. Any fix?????

Marcos
Star II
Marcos

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41602#Comment_41602

Coming back to the forum to report i am having exactly the same problem. I do not want the timezone to change, but i keeps changing even with everything disable. Its the built in clock. Never installed a third party one. Almost lost my time today because of this. Any fix?????

View post
@CH_ASUS any possible fix?????

Marcos
Star II
@LP_ASUS any possible fix?