This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 2 AURA LİGHTİNG WORK NOTHİNH BLUE LİGHT The lights are only lit red yellow and green

Please help me why blue light is not on

blue light does not work please help
3 REPLIES 3

OPC
Zen Master II
Go to Armoury Crate Console, lightning advanced settings, customize and select different colours for different apps. For example I have blue for Facebook or Outlook. The front led is also blinking blue for those apps. This way you can check if it's hardware or software issue.
GHE79SAKZOB0.jpg

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
OPC

Go to Armoury Crate Console, lightning advanced settings, customize and select different colours for different apps. For example I have blue for Facebook or Outlook. The front led is also blinking blue for those apps. This way you can check if it's hardware or software issue.

GHE79SAKZOB0.jpg

View post
His 1st vid show that he picked blue and the light showed green

OPC
Zen Master II
duy.h.vu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/43990#Comment_43990

His 1st vid show that he picked blue and the light showed green

View post
Yes it does. What I proposed is to check if the blue would work through another settings, which is notifications. There you can customize colour for each app and the system will by default select the colour which is the same as the colour of the icon of given app. Facebook and Outlook have blue icons. So the system proposes blue light for notifications. Thus he can see if his problem is only within synchronization settings or elsewhere as well.