This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 issue with PUBG game

civilqsmani
Star I
I bought rog 2 two weeks back in the hope of playing PUBG at pro level. i set sensitivities including camera, ADS and Gyroscope after many training match, it was good during training match. but when i open scope/red dot/holo during real match, it is uncontrollable and moving far away. i also tried medium default setting, but only changed Gyroscope, it was good and was quite happy. but after couple games with same settings, recoiling / ADS are getting worse. is there anyone who has same issue? please reply guys.
11 REPLIES 11

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
I think i found why gyro is misbehaving

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
It's bcuz of of air triggers . Idk what's with air trigger and gyro but when i turned on only right trigger for shooting and disabled left air trigger then automatically i think i saw more up and down (this time it did not go side ways).it left going sideways like before and started going up and down a little.
For me gyro going a bit up and down is better than going side ways . U guys also try this trick and reply me.
NOTE-: U SHOULD ONLY ENABLE RIGHT AIR TRIGGER (don't enable left i.e aim trigger) USE THIS RIGHT TRIGGER FOR SHOOTING ON PUBG ATLEAST 30 MIN(practice match) and also try to control gyro then the gyro stops mis behaving side ways and start going up and down.GOOD LUCK?

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
No leave, it's back to same again. Idk why no one is replying with answers . If this was one plus communit means every minute 10-20 answers

Try to put the both fire buttons to air trigger

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
civilqsmani

I bought rog 2 two weeks back in the hope of playing PUBG at pro level. i set sensitivities including camera, ADS and Gyroscope after many training match, it was good during training match. but when i open scope/red dot/holo during real match, it is uncontrollable and moving far away. i also tried medium default setting, but only changed Gyroscope, it was good and was quite happy. but after couple games with same settings, recoiling / ADS are getting worse. is there anyone who has same issue? please reply guys.

Rog 2 issue with PUBG game
Issue is in game my friend having Note 8 MI and iPhone 7 same issue.