This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 2 and ROG CETRA

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
It is hard to play games while playing and charging ROG PHONE 2.. coz the bottom port will block and right hand is not comfortable. wish the dev design the aero cooler fan with type c for audio.. that there is an additional port at the aero cooler fan designed for the ROG CETRA.
33 REPLIES 33

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
is there an adapter for it? so that it would be comfortable playing....

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Solve it with some L-shaped adapter or USB-hub so you can both charge and connect your headphone to the side port at the same time.
I won't recommend any adapter but you can search for one yourself. Just remember that other phones don't have a sideport so this would have been an even bigger issue if you didn't have ROG Phone II

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Solve it with some L-shaped adapter or USB-hub so you can both charge and connect your headphone to the side port at the same time.

I won't recommend any adapter but you can search for one yourself. Just remember that other phones don't have a sideport so this would have been an even bigger issue if you didn't have ROG Phone II

View post
thanks. 🙂 i just bouught an adapter. i forgot to update it.. 🙂

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
For an update i tried it with my rog 7.1 usb headset and with an Lshape adapter and usb 2.0 to type it wont work. Only when it is on usb to type c it will work with an adapter it doesn't detect.