Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need gyro scope optimisation for PubG

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
235LFGPP5VFP.jpg
SYLZAU2ECWVR.jpg
Check this stats guys .
My kd is getting ruined by gyroscope not fully optimised for pubG in Rog 2 mobile .
In season 10 i had 8.36 kd with my one plus 6t mobile even though it had some lags. Then i brought Asus rog 2 as it was optimised for gaming . I am practicing day and night to perfect the gyro on rog 2 as it's slightly slower than my one plus 6t gyro but the problem is not that it's slow the aim literally shakes a small bit when spraying on enemy's .BCUZ of this many bullets miss at far combat. I don't have any problem at close combat . This is what it's happening to most of Rog 2 users who mastered gyro.
Guys PLSS it's ruining my COMPETATIVE matches cuz we take most far combat in COMPETATIVE matches.
LP_ASUS pls pls pls do something about this i am really getting frustrated BCUZ of this .
I am beginning to hate the game cuz of this .
I hope u can understand my feelings 😞
14 REPLIES 14

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42876#Comment_42876

We are having trouble seeing a difference between the One Plus 6T and the ROG Phone probably because we aren't very good at aiming with a gyroscope.

Is it possible to take a video showing the difference between the two? That would be really helpful.

I also want to confirm, it seems like the hardest part on the ROG Phone II for you is stabilizing the aim, because perhaps the sensors are too sensitive. Can you confirm that? "the problem is not that it's slow the aim literally shakes a small bit when spraying on enemy's"

View post
SRRY but i sold my Op6t 3 weeks back . So i can't bring comparision vedio .
Even i was thinking if it's gyro SENSITIVITY problem .
But i hold Rog 2 so hard that there are phone marks formed on my palm but also the aim struggles . But my Op6t was soo easy like a rollercoaster ride (easily controllable).
I think gyro is not properly optimised for pubG mobile .
Could u guys plsssss do something about this cuz u are experts and i know only a little about tech.
(This is not only my problem there are many threads on this problem ) but there is no solution .
PLSS LP_ASUS make gyro accurate and fast

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
5JR5IRD07T21.jpg
QLTPBWVCJ1XV.jpg
Also my Op6t had 2 sensors and Rog 2 had only non wake up . Could this be a problem for stabilization???

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
sagarreddysag

5JR5IRD07T21.jpg

QLTPBWVCJ1XV.jpg

Also my Op6t had 2 sensors and Rog 2 had only non wake up . Could this be a problem for stabilization???

View post
MJOHSHT68TR9.jpg
11PQMIEFH4B4.jpg
Same with oneplus 7T only onw

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/43383#Comment_43383

SRRY but i sold my Op6t 3 weeks back . So i can't bring comparision vedio .

Even i was thinking if it's gyro SENSITIVITY problem .

But i hold Rog 2 so hard that there are phone marks formed on my palm but also the aim struggles . But my Op6t was soo easy like a rollercoaster ride (easily controllable).

I think gyro is not properly optimised for pubG mobile .

Could u guys plsssss do something about this cuz u are experts and i know only a little about tech.

(This is not only my problem there are many threads on this problem ) but there is no solution .

PLSS LP_ASUS make gyro accurate and fast

View post
Even if you don't have the OP6t, could you please make a video from the training ground where you tell us which gun you're using, which scope, which sensitivity settings and so on. Everything we need to replicate.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Our team is making some changes that will go live in a future update, after the update to Android 10.
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your help to make ROG Phone II the ultimate gaming phone! 😉