This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red tint - No update

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Its been months since the release of this device and heard nothing from Asus , @Anders_ASUS once said that we will look into it but yet nothing has been heard from you nor any of the mods...
What is the issue why this red tint can't be fixed ??? How long are you guys intending to unsee this...
PLEASE REPLY , HAVE SOME RESPONSIBILITY
4 REPLIES 4

julienvd93
Rising Star II
They have responded to this question many times.
If the red tint is to much, contact a service center and get it replaced. It's hardware related and will not get fixed with an update.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
It can be fixed but not in terms of hardware and it is a hardware manufacturing process. Asus can only do some changes to the color management but you will still see the red tint if a 3rd party app is using the same tone of grey or orange or red.
Didn't someone say that they improved on the blacks in android 10 ? I think it might help a bit but like I said...it is just color management and it will not fix the hardware issue as mentioned by our dear friend julienvd93

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
julienvd93

They have responded to this question many times.

If the red tint is to much, contact a service center and get it replaced. It's hardware related and will not get fixed with an update.

View post
Ok its not that bad but will Asus service acknowledge this, on lowest brightness the grey turns reddish and its higher with higher refresh rate

julienvd93
Rising Star II
jetjosh92

It can be fixed but not in terms of hardware and it is a hardware manufacturing process. Asus can only do some changes to the color management but you will still see the red tint if a 3rd party app is using the same tone of grey or orange or red.

Didn't someone say that they improved on the blacks in android 10 ? I think it might help a bit but like I said...it is just color management and it will not fix the hardware issue as mentioned by our dear friend julienvd93

View post
It's defenetly a lot less noteable on A10 if the phone is in Dark mode since dark mode on A10 uses a pure black notification bar. Which is colour management like you're saying.